CML Advocates Network Steering Committee 2021
We are excited to formally welcome and introduce the three new members of the CML Advocates Network Steering Committee 2021:
- Zack Pemberton-Whiteley, Chief Executive Officer of Leukaemia Care, United Kingdom. Region Western Europe Representative.
- Eunice Orekha, President of Max Care Foundation, Nigeria. Region Middle East & Africa Representative.
- Felipe Tapia, Vicepresident of Maxi Vida Association, Chile. Region Latin America Representative.
Above all, we want to communicate our profound appreciation for the regional representatives at this committee who are stepping down after years of service:
- Felice Bombaci, Chairman of our member association Gruppo AIL Pazienti Leucemia Mieloide Cronica in Italy.
- Bahija Gouimi, President of our member association AMAL in Morocco.
- José Castro, Legal and Scientific Affairs of our member association AGALEMO in Costa Rica.
Their dedication, acumen, patience, and persistence were instrumental in getting the CML Advocates Network to where it is now. Thank you very much to all of you!
The new representatives now join the three co-founders Jana Pelouchová, Giora Sharf, Jan Geissler, and current representatives Lisa Machado (North America region), Rod Padua (Asia-Pacific region) and Šarūnas Narbutas (Central and Eastern Europe & West Asia region and Chairman of the network) in driving the implementation of the strategies and initiatives of the CML Advocates Network.