The European School of Hematology’s 9th Translational Research Conference on MPNs will now be held virtually May 12-15th, with no charge for registration and content access until June 15th.
The conference brings together scientists and clinicians worldwide to present and discuss
new data on the cellular and molecular biology of MPNs, as well as their diagnosis and
treatment. The scientific program is designed to encourage close interaction between
global MPN authorities and registered participants, some of whom received scholarships
from the MPNRF to attend, originally an in-person conference in Budapest.
Specific topics will include:
• Molecular pathogenesis of MPNs
• Novel MPN therapeutics
• MPN initiation and clonal evolution
• Murine MPN models and pathogenesis/therapeutic studies
• Molecular pathogenesis and therapy of MPN progression and leukemic transformation
• Recent advances in therapeutics